Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Mind and Body Connection.

I was watching a show called "I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant" the other day, here is a quick synopsis of the show. The show tells the stories of some ladies who for medical reasons would get pregnant and wouldn't figure it out until they are in labor.  You can watch the show or read about these women if you're interested, but the point is that the show got me thinking… how can we be so unaware of major changes in our bodies? How unfamiliar are we with the only thing that has stuck with us since birth? What causes this disconnection, and is it possible to be more accustomed towards our bodies? 

This isn’t a post for me to explain a theory or answer my questions. I was introducing the thoughts that got me to decide what I will be doing for the next two weeks, and that is mediation and any other thing that could strengthen my mind and body connection. After I gain a little bit of experience on how it feels like to be aware of my body, I will then attempt to find answers for my questions.
Aaand mediation starts NOW


No comments:

Post a Comment